- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2007)
- Common Law J.D. LL.L.,Université d’Ottawa (2005)
- LL.B., Université de Montréal (2004)
Ouassim Tadlaoui is a member of our Commercial Litigation team and also practices in the Construction Infrastructure and Procurement as well as in the Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Restructuring group.
Mr. Tadlaoui represents and advises property owners, contractors, subcontractors as well as national and international companies in matters involving all facets of the construction industry and in cases of commercial insolvency or restructuring.
Mr. Tadlaoui actively participates in the preparation of disputed cases and pleads before all courts and tribunals of the Province of Québec, including the Quebec’s Court of Appeal.
During his career as a litigation lawyer, Mr. Tadlaoui developed and maintains a diverse practice in Civil and Commercial litigation, bankruptcy and insolvency, Construction law, Civil and professional liability as well as in banking litigation.
Having a diverse cultural background, Mr. Tadlaoui is fluent in English and French, but also in Spanish and Arabic.
- Member of the pro-bono group at the Montreal’s young bar association.
- Member of the Quebec Bar
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Montreal’s young bar association